This sterling Bold Hammerhead shark necklace is a small-scale sculpture – hand carved with attention to scale and detail. We polish the master in wax, cast in sterling silver, and hand-finish. A hollowed out centre helps to keep it light. We make wax replicas, each individually finished by hand, then cast it in low-tarnish silver, and painstakingly grind, file and hand-polish it.
- Shark measures 2″ long
- Solid sterling silver or 18K gold vermeil
- Hand-carved and cast
- Lead and nickel free
- Made in Hawaii
- Chains: sterling silver for silver sharks or gold fill for vermeil sharks
- Leather: Leather cords come with adjustable clasp (sterling or brass). Please indicate if this is for a man or if you want a longer leather cord.
- This is also available as a knuckleduster ring
- Looking for a smaller shark? Try one of our Blue Sharks
- More information on vermeil can be found in the blog and FAQ