This Jumping Nai’a Dolphin Necklace is a small-scale sculpture of a Hawaiian Dolphin, or Nai’a – hand carved with attention to scale and detail. We polish the master in wax, cast in sterling silver, and hand-finish. A hollowed out centre helps to keep it light. We make wax replicas, each individually finished by hand, then cast it in low-tarnish silver, and painstakingly grind, file and hand-polish it.
- Dolphin measures 1.5″ long on diagonal, nose to tail tip, and 1.25″ across
- Solid sterling silver or 18K gold vermeil
- Hand-carved and cast
- Lead and nickel free
- Made in Hawaii
- Choose from chains or on a leather cord for a more casual look.
- Leather cords come with adjustable clasp (sterling or brass). Please indicate if this is for a man or if you just want a longer leather cord.
- You may also like our Oceanic Blacktip or Lemon Shark pendants
- More information on vermeil can be found in the blog