These Blade Shark Cufflinks are small-scale sculptures of Blue Sharks – hand carved with attention to scale and detail. We polish the masters in wax, cast in sterling silver, and hand-finish. Each cast low-tarnish silver shark gets ground, filed and hand-polished. Once each shark is finished, we solder them to argentium cufflinks (find out more about argentium in our blog) and give it all another clean and final polish.
- Each pair comes with one curvy, the other wavy. Should you prefer two of the same, just let us know.
- Both Sharks measure 1.75″ long, but with the curve in the curvy blue, it ends up closer to 1.5″ in length
- Solid sterling silver or 18K gold vermeil
- Hand-carved and cast
- Lead and nickel free
- Made in Hawaii
- You may also like our Honu or Cup Coral Cufflinks
- More information on vermeil and argentium can be found in the blog