This special Honu Ohana Turtle Statement Necklace features four cast honus woven into a deep blue niobium sea. Carved by hand from years of dives and photographs taken in Hawaii, the honu (Hawaiian for the Hawaiian green turtle) swims gracefully with 3 little keiki honu. Using low-tarnish silver, we cast, file, and polish each honu to high polish. After weaving the chainmail ‘sea’, we weave the honus into niobium chain maille, a beautiful (and hypo-allergenic) metal that will keep its vibrant colour.
- Necklace measures 17.5″ in length – let us know if you want us to adjust the length
- The large honu measures 2″/50mm at its widest
- The baby honu measure .8″/21mm
- Low tarnish sterling silver honu and chain
- Niobium hand-woven chain maille
- Lead and nickel free
- Made in Hawaii
- You may also like our honu earrings
- Any questions? Just contact us.